Student travel season has arrived and with that comes packing. If your student or child is unsure of what to bring for their class trip, then worry no more, we have everything you need to make your trip hassle free with our spring packing list!
Always pack light, and bring what you need. We suggest students restrict their luggage to one suitcase which can be stored in the luggage bins under the motor coach or on an airplane (international tours).
Don’t forget a carry-on bag, preferably a knapsack, that can be used to store important items on or off the bus. Please keep in mind that the list below is an outline, and needs may change depending on your destination and personal requirements.
ACE TIP: Review the itinerary for any special events that would require additional items. Please check the weather forecast for your destination while packing; as weather can differ from place to place.
- For those 18 and under, a Canadian birth certificate (original or photocopy)
- Valid Passport - Required for USA or International Trip
- Health card
- Money - Lunches are typically not included in the program and perhaps include some spending money for downtime and snacks
- Copy of the itinerary
- List of important numbers and emergency contacts
- List of prescriptions or allergies
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 change of socks per day
- 1 change of underwear per day
- 2 sweaters or sweatshirts
- 2 pairs of pants
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 1 pair of pajamas
- 1 outfit for dance or other formal event (if applicable)
- 1 rain jacket
- 1 pair of walking shoes
- 1 pair of shoes for dance or formal event (if applicable)
- 1 toothbrush and toothpaste
- 1 comb or brush
- 1 deodorant
- sun screen
- Camera (with extra batteries)
- Snacks for the bus ride
- Water bottle
NOTE: If travelling to the United States, identification is required:
For more information on US travel, please visit http://travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-states